Friday, June 2, 2017

A year to heal, still worn for the wear

 It's been a year since I posted on this blog, it's about time that I let everybody know that I'm still kicking, and I really need to spend more time or at least take a little time in order to post as I move forward. One year is too long without making an entry to something that probably will be my journal of life's journey's. My body still feels weak from the active year I had in 2015.  So far my attempts to repair have been met with resistance. Sometimes I wonder if we push these vessels too far too fast. Being the size of three normal men, has caused me to compensate for the space I consume, a mindset that should have been avoided. Such is human nature. I fear I have not listened to my higher power as much as I should have. Push forward, keep smiling, keep moving, smell the flowers, watching the humming birds and butterflies. They will amaze you with the ability they possess.

So lets get this summer going!