Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Dad's Excitment, a Daughter is proposed to.

So even though you kid your daughter about getting married and starting a family, when the realization of it is really happening, it is a bit tender.

So yesterday, Yoxhy (Yo-she) facetimed with me for about an hour. We talked about all the important questions a father has about his potential son in law.  Its strange when a man says he is in love with your Daughter and would like your blessing to ask her to marry him.  Such was the case, and I granted that permission. Yoxhy is intelligent, and has a business sense. He impressed me with his understanding of things, and answered my questions on technical knowledge well. He told me he would be proposing tonight, and would video it.  Tonight I got a call from my Stephanie announcing she was just asked for her hand in Marriage.  They went to Las Vegas for the weekend. It was a nice place to do it, and he chose the atmosphere well, a little speak easy style restaurant "Capos", he sang to her and got down on one knee and proposed.  They are enjoying getting to know each other, and there are commonalities everywhere.  He is Mormon, and also a Brother Mason, belonging to Prospect # 22 in SLC area. I wont bore you with details, suffice it to say this evening my little girl has become engaged to be married in the Salt Lake Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Daddy is one emotional wreck with joy.....