Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Conclusion - A Thank You

Angela and I would like to pause and Thank You for supporting us as I took on the responsibilities of the top position in the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the State of Michigan. Today is the close of an amazing chapter in our lives, one filled with responsibility, respect, dedication, travel, learning, teaching, hours of sorrow, days of joy, time for old friends, opportunities to meet new friends, and the list goes on.  Are we done ? NO !  One does not simply stop abruptly, and retreat to a life of inactivity. Ours is a life of service. My Church has allowed me to be free of most responsibility for this past year, knowing how busy I would be.  Now it is time to refocus on strengthening those bonds, inviting the spirit of our creator to once again take a front seat in our lives, to be able to hear those whispers without having to listen.  A chance to incorporate the experiences I have had into teaching moments with others.  Masonically, I will be just as active as ever, simply in a different form.  I hear the call. Scottish Rite, Demolay, Job's Daughters, Rainbow, York Rite, Red Cross of Constantine and the list goes on. I don't know the specifics yet, but I live by Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
At this very moment our hearts are full from the gratitude we feel from each of you, and this will carry us forward. Bless you all for touching our lives in way only you can.  

Stay here with us, and enjoy seeing our journey into the next chapter, not so intense, but shared none-the-less.

Here are a few of the tokens of appreciation we received: