Friday, April 24, 2015

Headed to Trollville for my super secret meeting

I joke with my dear wife often about going to my supersecret meeting a couple times a year, but in actuality it is the way that she keeps track of which meeting I am actually going to. Because there're so many invitational bodies in masonry sometimes it is hard for her to keep them all separate. So today I'm headed downstate for my supersecret meeting which is nothing more than having dinner as a black tie event and enjoying the company of well-informed brothers. I'm looking forward to two of my brothers coming into the organization who I've had long associations with and are worthy of the invitation that has been extended to them. I will be stopping on my way to pick up my dear friends have a sonic pathways who has become one of my traveling companions when we go to this meeting. It's just nice some nights to get together without the pressure of performing, to just sit among good brothers and break bread. Such is the nature of this evening's gathering. What organization is if you ask? Well you'll have to ask Angela that question, because I'm just used to calling it my supersecret meeting.