Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pathways Board Meeting

Worked a half day, traveled to Alma for the Board of Trustee meeting this evening.  Masonic Pathways is a large business, and it never ceases to amaze me at how happy the residents are, and how great the staff is.  The seamless operation of all the services simply doesn.t exist in most operations.  Here they have successfully provided quality service across all levels.  Independent Living, Home for the Aged, Nursing and Memory care.

It was a long meeting, lost of information shared, concerns expressed, and decisions made. It was my last board meeting for Pathways before I retire from the Grand Master's position.  I was treated with a beautiful blanket that has the Masonic Pathways and Warwick Living Center portrayed on it.  Simply Beautiful.  I have made some fabulous friends among the residents and staff this year.  I will miss the monthly interaction, but will stop by whenever I am in town.