Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, and it's officially Fall - A personal observation

It is officially the first day of Fall.  And Munising shows it, as I watched the colors reveal themselves on the trip home last evening. Reds and Oranges, not many Yellows, but I suspect another week will bring them out in full bloom. Well, it is another trip back to Trollville tonight. I have been blessed with the Sinus infection that is going around the youth population.  Nothing a swig of Tylenol Liquid and a sinus capsule won't cure.  Catch it before its bronchitis I say.  It was a nice drive south, except for the Orange Barrels.  they can remove them from the freeway anytime now.  And why on Earth would anyone wait until Fall to start repairing Highways.  They must be fast workers, I'm thinking they only have until Halloween to get er done. Tomorrow is a full day of meetings... maybe a quiet game of shuffleboard with the residents before 10 am.