Monday, August 18, 2014

My Minion is out of town, 60 year pin presentation.


So the Grand Lodge Youth of the Year, Miss Amy Burley is out of town, and she drops this picture in my social wall. I chuckled a bit and asked her if she stopped in to pick up a lapel pin for me.  Oh, I find out that another Minion has been named Miss Alger County for 2014.  I'm wondering what what the rest of the minions have been up to this summer.  Time will tell.





This Evening, I presented one of my own Brothers, Richard Nebel with his 60 year pin at his home after our Past Masters evening. It was great to be with him, he has had many health challenges, and his body is frail, but I have never heard him complain, not once.
That says volumes to my trivial aches and pains.  As one of my
wise friends would say, suck it up cupcake.